I recently had the pleasure of presenting on privacy and security issues in mobile e-commerce (“M-Commerce”) at the 7th Managing Privacy Compliance Seminar organized by Federated Press.
In my presentation, I described some important issues to consider in designing privacy compliance programs for mobile e-commerce. The topics included:
- Main takeaways from recent Canada and U.S. guidelines
- Dealing with Address Book Information
- Online Behavioural Tracking and Analytics
- Geolocation Data
- Collecting Information from Children
- Transparency and Accountability in Design
- Consent, Representations and Disclaimer
Learn more by viewing the Slideshare presentation below.